Epidermal Stem Cell
Like anybody cell, cells that are not customized for a specific purpose are called stem cells. Stem cells can develop under favorable conditions or in the human body and become many different cell types. The ability of these cells to transform into cells in different tissues is defined as “Plasticity” or “Differentiation”. The potential for those cells to differentiate into different cell types is defined as “Differentiation Capacity”. Epidermal stem cells in the mesenchymal class have the potential for self-renewal and differentiation, as well as the ability to form specialized cell groups. Stem cell therapy and epidermal stem cell therapies are frequently used primarily in dermatology.
Where are stem cells obtained?
- Bone marrow
- Joint fluid
- Adipose tissue
- Pregnancy sac fluid
- Umbilical cord
Smooth Skin with Stem Cell Treatment
The results obtained with stem cell therapies are very satisfactory and gratifying. Since the person’s cells are used, there are no side effects.
- Stem cells offer a successful treatment for deep wound burns.
- They contribute to the treatment of chronic skin ulcers.
- When epidermal root cells are taken from a person and applied to a different person, healthy and new hair follicles are formed.
- They’re effective in treating acute wounds.
- Sudden-aging and alopecia have also been popular treatments in recent years.
- Epidermal stem cells give effective results in all kinds of skin disorders such as deep acne scars and trauma scars.
Effect of Epidermal Stem Cells on Diagnosis
- Stem cell technology can be used in many different ways for research and clinical purposes. Stem cells, which provide a renewable source for cells and tissues to modify, can be differentiated into type-specific cells.
- Epidermal stem cells stand out primarily for their distinguishing diagnosis of diseases and their properties that can help pathological diagnoses involving tissues.
- Epidermal stem cells have diagnostic values in cutaneous maligned skin cancers.
- Epidermal stem cells make it possible to detect genetic defects that form the basis of rheumatic diseases.
- These stem cells are used to test new drugs.
What is Epidermal Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy, which is one of the modern treatment methods, offers important results in diseases without a solution. However, it is necessary to add that there is an area open to miracles with methods to be developed yet. The method of treatment with stem cells varies according to the type of problem. For example, in treatments to make the face look young and healthy, or to remove acne and similar scars on the skin, two fatty tissues are taken from behind the ear with biopsy. Around 60 million cells are produced from this tissue in GMP-certified laboratories. The resulting suspension is transferred to the skin after a month. The improvements achieved as a result of this treatment continue to take effect for about ten years.
Among the goals of biology research on stem cells is to collect and customize stem cells from the patient, replicate them and re-transplant them to treat many genetic and diagnosed diseases. Epidermal stem cell therapy is widely used to rebuild burn areas, chronic wounds, and ulcers. Epidermal stem cells personalized to repair genetic defects can be the savior instrument for gene therapy. A better understanding of the molecular pathways that allow epidermal stem cells to differentiate can lead to the reconstruction of hair follicles of certain types of alopecia, while on the contrary, the hair follicle has the opportunity to improve hair growth techniques by preventing hair growth with the selected destruction of stem cells.
The Method that Ends Genetic Aging
Usually, after the age of thirty, the cells that provide youth in the human body begin to die. In this destruction over ten years, 20% of the cells die. This genetic destruction can be ended by stem cell therapy. The skin quality of a 50-year-old person can show an improvement of 8-10 years with this treatment. Pregnant women can also benefit from this treatment under the supervision of their doctors. Epidermal stem cell therapy can be performed on people of all ages, male and female. The results vary according to the condition of the patient and the disease over a period spanning about nine months to one year.
0538 266 66 97
Kaç Seans Yapılır 2-3 dk
İşlem Süresi 40-50 dk
Anestezi Lokal Anestezi
Hassasiyet Süresi 3-4 Gün
İşe Ne Zaman Dönülür1 Gün
Tam İyilişme Süresi 3-4 Gün
Kalıcılık Süresi Sürekli
Hastanede Yatış SüresiYok
DİKKAT: Herkesin vücut yapısı farklılık gösterir. Bundan dolayı herkesin tedavi süreci, planlaması ve sonuçları da farklılık göstermektedir. Yukarıda belirtilen bilgiler ortalama değerlerdir. Detaylı bilgi almak için bizimle WhatsApp üzerinden iletişime geçebilirsiniz:
Sıkça Sorulan Sorular
Mezenkimal sınıfında yer alan epidermal kök hücrelerin kendi kendini yenileme ve farklılaşma potansiyelinin yanında, özelleşmiş hücre gruplarını oluşturma yeteneği de bulunuyor. Kök hücre tedavisi ve epidermal kök hücre (EKH) tedavileri, öncelikli olarak dermatoloji dalında sıklıkla kullanılıyor.
Kemik iliği, Eklem sıvısı, Yağ doku, Gebelik kesesi sıvısı, Göbek kordonu
- Kök hücre tedavisi
- Kök hücre nedir
- Kök hücre tedavisi nedir
- Kök hücre teknolojisi
- Kök hücre çeşitleri
- Kök hücre fiyatları
- Kök hücre tedavisi yapan doktorlar
- Kök hücre ile gençleşme
- Kök hücre özellikleri
- Kök hücre merkezi
- Kök hücre bankası
- Kök hücre uygulamaları
- Kök hücre uygulaması
Epidermal kök hücre tedavisi aşağıdaki cilt sorunlarını gidermede kullanılabilir: Yüz, boyun ve dekolte bölgesindeki kırışıklar ve sarkmalar, Sivilce izleri, Mat ve gözenekli cilt, Yanık izleri, Kronik yaralar, Kalıcı dikiş izleri, Cilt çatlakları, Saç dökülmesi sorunları, Dudak dolgunlaştırıcı.
- Kök hücre kullanım alanları
- Kök hücre tedavisi saç
- Kök hücre tedavisi cilt
- Kök hücre kaynakları
- Kök hücre gençleşme
- Kök hücre laboratuvarı
- Kök hücre tipleri
- Kök hücre yağ enjeksiyonu
- Kök hücre cilt gençleştirme
- Kök hücre cilt yenileme
- Kök hücre yenileme
- Kök hücre cilt
- Kök hücre cilt gençleştirme fiyatları