Akif MEHMETOGLU, MD
For more information or free consultation, please fill out the form below. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Akif Mehmetoğlu was born in 1983 in Azerbaijan. He studied at Bursa Işıklar Military High School between 1997-2001 and Military Academy between 2001-2005. Between 2005 and 2006, he studied for 1 year at the English preparatory department of Middle East Technical University. Akif Mehmetoğlu completed his undergraduate education at Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine between 2006 and 2012 and received the title of Doctor of Medicine. He earned the title of specialiast in Dermatology in the field of ‘Skin and Venereal Diseases’ with the thesis “Duration Of Biological Therapy Of Patients with Psoriasis” at same university and faculty in 2016. He is a member of the Turkish Society of Dermatology and the European Society of Dermatology and Venereology. His research interests include dermatosurgery, skin cancer surgery, non-surgical aesthetic procedures, laser liposuction, body shaping, face lift surgery.
- At the Dermatooncology meeting held in Baku in 2014, he made oral presentations entitled “Merkel Hücreli Karsinom ve Bazal Hücreli Karsinomun Bir Arada Görüldüğü Bir Olgu” and “Generalize Püstüler Psoriasisli 3 Çocuk Olguda Adalimumab Tedavisi”.
- He presented seminars on” Laser Usage in Dermatology“, “Organ Nakilli Hastalarda Deri Bulguları”, “Hemanjiyomlara Yaklaşım” .
- He took part in the Lütfü Tat Symposium in 2015 with his work entitled “Tekrarlayan Vejetan Kitlelerle Seyreden, Konvansiyonel Sistemik Antifungallere Dirençli, Derin Dermatofitoz Olgusu”
- Attended Dermatosurgery Congress (Complex surgical interventions) held in 2016 as a listener.
- Currently, he works at a Private Akif Mehmetoğlu Clinic located in Levent, Istanbul
0542 618 82 81
For detailed information, please contact or fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.